The 73-year-old icon proved she is still the s*x goddess she has been dubbed for over 5 decades, as she stepped out for a dinner with her close pal Alana at the Craig restaurant in West Hollywood on Monday night, flaunting her hour glass figure! Raquel, who has been married four times, is also a mother of two, reveals, she maintains her physique, by doing cardio, Yoga and weight training and no plastic surgery. She recently told the folks on Cinema.com saying;
    'For a start I do yoga every day, 6 days a week. If I'm not shooting and have to get up at some ungodly hour, I usually get up at 6am and do my yoga stretches first and my breathing, then I'm ready for the rest of the action which is about 45 minutes of cardio and weight training.
    'So I put in almost two hours every day, 6 days a week, and I love it. It makes me feel great, I'm very energized, and I swear by it. I think if you don't use it, you lose it.'



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top